A super easy and tasty smoked salmon spread that I often serve for dinner or lunch any given sunny summer day. It makes a perfect picnic meal and is perfect to serve when you are having friends over for brunch. Serve it with baked potatoes, my delicious roasted potatoes or simply crackers. I usually serve this spread in a small side bowl on a plate with some greens on the side, and my Crispy And salt Rice Vinegar Potatoes.
Sharing is caring, let other people enjoy our recipes!
- 7 oz (200 g) sliced smoked salmon chopped
- 1 cup (2,5 dl) sour cream
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) mayo
- 1,5 tbsp (22 ml) grated horse radish
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sweet and sour sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- In a medium bowl, stir all the ingredients together except the smoked salmon. Chop the salmon and mix it in with the other ingredients. Serve
- This spread can easily be made one day in advance. I would highly recommend to chill the spread in the refrigerator before serving it on crackers.