Baked Turkey with Sautéed Mushrooms and Parmesan
Write a review
- 4 Puff Pastry Sheets
- 2 Turkey Fillets ( 1 1/2 Ibs, 700 g )
- 2 +1 tbsp Butter
- 1 Portobello Mushroom
- 1 1/4 cup (300 ml, 3 dl) Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Egg
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 430°F (220 Celsius).
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tbsp of butter.
- Fry the turkey over moderately high heat, turning once, until crisp and golden brown color.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to an ovenproof platter and place in the center of the oven.
- Cook until meat is white on the inside.
- In the mean while chop the mushroom in small pieces and cook with 1 tbsp butter in a skillet until crispy. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grate the parmesan cheese.
- Press the puff pastry with a rolling pin to flatten, then roll back and forth several times with rolling.
- On a baking sheet place one of the puff pastry sheet.
- Place one turkey fillet in the center of the pastry sheet.
- Place grated cheese on top of the turkey.
- Place an other pastry sheet on top of the turkey and cheese.
- Fold pastry sheet around turkey using fingers to seal pastry seam.
- Repeat steps with the other turkey and the remaining pastry sheet.
- In a glass whisk the egg with a fork until the yolk egg white is well blended.
- With a brush, brush the egg over the pastry and place in oven for a proximately 12 minutes.
- Serve with our delicious Mashed Sweet Potato with Ginger and Orange
Easy Tasty Recipe http://www.easytastyrecipe.com/
Serve with our Mashed Sweet Potato with Ginger and Orange