Your kids will love this turkey sausage Stroganoff. It´s a winner on the table, it’s budget friendly and super easy to make. My husband and I used to make this dish frequently long before we had our daughter and knew she would appreciate it. Originally it´s my husband´s recipe and he really knows how to make a good stroganoff. I experimented with the recipe a little, just for the fun of it, and added a drizzle of lemon olive oil. And wow what a pleasant surprise it was, I did not think this recipe could be any better than it already was. Well now it´s your turn to make this dish and tell me what you think. You can serve this stroganoff with rice or mashed potatoes. Both option are equally as good.
Sausage Stroganoff with Pasta and Lemon Olive Oil
Write a review
- Pasta screws for 4 persons
- 10 1/2 Oz (300 g) Turkey sausages or any other sausage you prefer
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/4 (300 ml, 3 dl) Sour cream
- 1 yellow onion
- 5 1/2 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 1/2 tbsp Red Sweet Paprika
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 tbsp Lemon Oil
- A hand full of sweet pea shoots for decoration
- Prepare the pasta, follow the instructions on the package
- Shred the sausages
- Chop the onion
- In a skillet heat oil over medium-high heat and cook sausages for a few minutes until they get some color.
- Add the onion and cook until golden.
- Stir in sour cream, paprika and ketchup.
- Season with salt and pepper and let simmer for a few minutes.
- Drain the pasta and bring to a roasting tray or similar
- Pour the stroganoff over the pasta and drizzle the lemon olive oil over the stroganoff.
- Decorate with some sweet pea shoots.
Easy Tasty Recipe http://www.easytastyrecipe.com/