This salad is full of huge flavors, yet with very little fat. The dressing is truly amazing, dancing together with the chicken and its syrup like marinade. This is a meal that you can eat a lot of without having to feel guilty afterwards. It is a salad that will brighten up any day.
Grapefruit Chicken Salad
Write a review
- 1 pound (500 g) Boneless Chicken Thigh cut in half
- 2,5-3 inches (6-8 cm) of Peeled and Finely Chopped Ginger
- 1 tbsp Canola oil
- 2 tbsp Brown Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup of (150 ml, 1,5 dl) Grapefruit juice
- 2 tbsp Mushroom soy
- 2 Finely Sliced Scallions (white and green parts)
- 1/2 Diced Cucumber
- 0,5 pounds (200 g) Salad mix with Grated Carrots
- 1/2 cup Lightly Packed Fresh Cilantro Leaves
- 6 tbsp of Grapefruit juice
- 1,5 tbsp of Canola oil
- 2,5 tbsp of Honey
- Peel and finely chop the ginger.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add ginger and stir 1-2 minutes until golden.
- Add grapefruit juice, sugar, mushroom soy and chicken.
- Stir until chicken is cooked through, 3-4 minutes and the juice have a syrup like consistence.
- Chop the cucumber and scallions
- In a large salad bowl or large plate, add salad mix, cucumber and onions.
- Squeeze the grapefruit juice over the salad.
- Drizzle the honey and the oil over the salad.
- Toss to coat all greens with the dressing.
- Sprinkle flaked salt.
- Add chicken, fresh cilantro and the remaining syrup.
Easy Tasty Recipe http://www.easytastyrecipe.com/
Sharing is caring, let other people enjoy our recipes!