These delicious nibbles are hot, salty and sweet, everything your really can ask for. They are perfect for serving with drinks or just as a great healthy snack. I prepare them almost every weekend, very tasty!
Sharing is caring, let other people enjoy our recipes!
Chili Nuts With Figs
Write a review
- 3,5 oz (100g) of unsalted cashew nuts
- 3,5 oz (100 g) salted peanuts
- 1 finely chopped red chili (remove the seeds)
- 0,5 - 1 cup of chopped dried figs
- 2,5 tbsp of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 320 degrees Fahrenheit (160°Celsius )
- Spread nuts in a single layer in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Chop the chili into very small pieces
- Chop the dried figs (1 fig=chopped to about 4 smaller pieces)
- Combine nuts, oil and chili (make sure that you do not add the figs), toss until well coated
- Bake in the center of the oven stirring occasionally for 8-10 minutes
- Mix in the figs and bake nut mix for an other 2-3 minutes
- Leave to cool slightly, the nuts and figs will be very hot, so wait a few minutes before serving
- But best served warm!
Easy Tasty Recipe http://www.easytastyrecipe.com/